Problem to make boot floppies with BRLTTY to install Mandrake

Hello,

I try to make boot floppies with BRLTTY in order to be able to install a
Mandrake with braille at boot time but something in my syslinux.cfg
seems to be wrong because when I put the second disk containing the
initrd file system + BRLTTY and press enter nothing appends, the second
disk is not read at all !
So, as Mandrake bootdisks seems to be like RH ones I tried to follow the
RH steps explained in the BRLTTY's Bootdisks directory; I made the
second disk with the modified initrd file system including BRLTTY and
put the following in my syslinux.cfg file on the first disk :

default brltty
prompt 1
timeout 72
display boot.msg
F1 help.msg
F2 advanced.msg
F3 boot.msg
label brltty
  kernel vmlinuz
  append root=/dev/fd0 initrd=network.rdz load_ramdisk=1 prompt_ramdisk=1 devfs=nomount ramdisk_size=128000 acpi=ht text
label linux
etc ...

It seems something is wrong in the append line ? But I don't know what !
Perhaps you will have an idea ?
Thx in advance for your suggestions and help !

--
Nath