Re: YASR and multiple ysers

Hi Lorenzo,

It works for me, but then I am running yasr setuid root, which means that
all eflite instances run as root.  I suspect you are running into trouble
with /tmp/es.socket being owned by one user and other users not being able
to write to it.  Try making it world-writable.  (I've tried unsuccessfully
to get eflite to do this automatically; it seemed that doing a fchmod had
no effect.)

-- Michael Gorse / AIM:linvortex / http://mgorse.home.dhs.org --
Vote for a President who will represent the people! http://www.kucinich.us