Re: yasr with Dectalk express locksup

It has to do with lines 117-123 of tts.c, which attempt to wait for a ^c,
which I believe to be the DEC-talk's acknowledgement of receipt of a
silence command.  Apparently this code doesn't work correctly, and I am
not sure off-hand how it should be fixed.

-- Michael Gorse / AIM:linvortex / http://mgorse.home.dhs.org --