Re: got oralux working with brltty

Hi,

I had the previous version of Oralux working with brltty but haven't had
the ambition to try the newest one (too much email to wade through at
home).

One thing I discovered is that I could drop parameters off the right end
of the brltty line if the defaults were what I wanted. Since my device
and table were correct I just used brltty=al for the Alva and cb for the
CombiBraille.

If I remember right (and I don't remember very many things right these
days!), the cheat codes on the Knoppix site indicated that using brltty
forced text mode. The listing of cheat codes is on both the Knoppix site
and, fro the previous Oralux at least, on the CD also.