RE: is there emacs manual tar file RE: two pine questions

hay thanks although I don't have a running linux system yet this is a tip I will keep
best regards

Ian Blackburn
Receptionist
Government Employees Superannuation board
PO Box J755
Perth WA 6842
Phn: 08 9263 4111
Fax: 1800 300 067
e-mail: iblackburn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
note: if including MS word files please use .rtf format and indicate in body of message sent to me
thanks