Re: [slightly OT] blind/sight impaired chat community | basic IRC commands

Sébastien FRANÇOIS staggered into view and mumbled:
> Dumb mode is no longer supported.
>
> seems like it's no longer working :/
> however I just found out that xchat-text does some telnet like irc
> connection, you probably want to check it out
> seb

Epic does suppoet -d if you want to try that.  Epic is the only text console IRC that I know of that comes standard with
RH9, which is what I'm running on my machine.  I couldn't find BitchX on my system.

Lorenzo Prince
happy Shrike user ;)