Re: [slightly OT] blind/sight impaired chat community | basic IRCcommands

I tried running BitchX -d to loose the clock and status line and did this
on slackware 9_0 with a version I built and a supplied binary from
http://we.got.net/~brian/bitchx/binaries/.  In both cases I get a
segmentation fault.  Does some work-around exist or is this a real pending
bug?

-- Registered as user #315636 with the Linux Counter,
http://counter.li.org/!