Re: double lt with yasr still having problems getting to work.

Oddly, I tried this echo command in the manner shown and get no echo
at all.  Curious since there is an Apollo II connected and used by
Speakup.  There seems to be an awful lot of devices in the name
range - ttys0..7,a..f and again ttyS0..7,a..f.

I'm yet to figure out what all these are and clues would be
appreciated, but they don't demonstrate working of a connected serial
device as was the purpose.

My objective was to get Emacspeak to use the connected Apollo II or a
BnS on the next port.  The TCL programs both give a communication
error   and worse, aren't really more specific than that.

GA!