system backup persistent and major difficulties

Well, I don't know about your backup problems, but there seem to be
several talking rescue cds around, I built one for speakup available
at the ftp.braille.uwo.ca site and there is oralux built for
emacspeak (I think this is at www.oralux.org).

on Sunday 08/10/2003 jude dashiell(dashielljt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote
 > I tried installing mondo rescue after having installed mindi for that
 > version and mondo rescue will neither install nor run.  It's missing at
 > least newt.h.  anyone have ideas as to what I can do for this?  A second
 > problem was lg-91's article by Allen Keates on easy backup and resores
 > with slackware.  Since the tomsrtbt cdrom image isn't available with
 > speakup built in yet it appears this second method is also unworkable.
 > That image needs to be talking in order to boot from CD and for me to know
 > what's happening as it happens.  I have another bash script I'm building
 > to do my own system backups.
 >
 > --
 > Registered as user #315636 with the Linux Counter,
 > http://counter.li.org/!

         John Covici
         covici@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx