double talk lt .yasr.conf file

hello I just tried getting yasr to work with my doble talk synth with no
success
the person who got this thing working successfully can they send me there
.yasr.conf file please
I got it to echo ok so I know its woprking and it detects it.
is there any drivers I need or something if I do not need drivers can some
one send me there working .yasr.conf file with the working doubletalk lt
on com 2
thanks
hank