Re: here is the error message Magma is giving me. I am determendto get this darn thing working if its the last thing I do I need some help

I hope I am debugging this ting correctly. if i am not  then some one
please give me the correct info command to debug.  I am really new at
this hole linux thing.

Directory for temporary files does not exist. Attempting to create it.
Alan Peery staggered into view and mumbled: