Re: Linux box set

Hi Michael!
On Die, Aug 05, 2003 at 06:30:49 +0100, Michael Weaver wrote:
> I bought a box of Suse Linux.

Whitch version?

> I bought it a while ago.
> Would my registration run out or can I register from the day I install it to
> have technical support?

If it is an official box, yoh should have recived a regestrykey to (its
on the box or in the book or so, I don't know exactly). With this key
you can register your box at SuSE and then you'll have 30 or 60 days
installationsupport. I'm not sure, but this shuld be the same with older
boxes. If you tell me the version I could ask if there is still
installationsupport for your box.

You can register your box here:

http://support.suse.de/en/register/index.html

There is also a English mailinglist for blind users of SuSE-Linux. you
can subscribe with an emtty message to

suse-blinux-subscribe@xxxxxxxx

Fell free to ask any question regarding SuSE-Linux on this list, its
toppic is not only the screenreader suse-blinux.

Best regards,
Schoeppi

--
Christian Schoepplein | Beste Rockband der Welt: http://www.lily-rockt.de