Linux box set

Hi!
I bought a box of Suse Linux.
I bought it a while ago.
Would my registration run out or can I register from the day I install it to
have technical support?
It is the only distribution I have which is in a box which comes with
manuals.
I think I bought it last year but have yet to install it on a computer.
Hope someone can answer my question.
It seems to be a box containing quite a thick CD case and some books and
other pieces of paper based information so I presume it is an official boxed
version of Suse.