Re: Call Centre Job

Alas!....   the work station will need some config modification to
accept screen readers or spoken output if Emacspeak was used,  but we
don't even know if their input software is running in a text terminal
or as a part of one of the GUI interfaces.

I'm still getting used to Speakup as a part of the kernal, I don't
know if any of the other screen readers can be set to work without
this.

GA!

Sorry I can't be of much help really.