Re: Please help with small test

Yippee! Those two did it.

The vga command I actually used is:

vga=12932

This gives me a 50x132 (aka 132x50!) screen.

That gave me 132 columns, but to get the 50 lines I followed Nicolas's
advice and edited /etc/sysconfig/i18n to change the last line to:

SYSFONT="lat0-08"

If anyone's maintaining the FAQ, I wonder if this could go in. I think
it's really cool. Do I need to put it in camera-ready format? Of course,
as confused as I was when I looked at it last time it may well already
be there...

It's interesting that I brought up the desire for a bigger screen
several months ago in a message with the totally ridiculous,
self-mocking title: "Lee's Impeccable guide to consoles." Either that
message was too long or people thought I was being serious. Some year I
may learn to stop writing humor...

Thanks VERY much, guys!

Lee