Password Request on LPR command

I'm needing help disabling a password request on Linux 9.0 everytime a
common user runs the LPR command from the command-line. The root user
doesn't get this, but other users do. I'm running CUPS for print
servicing. I'm not sure what more information to give out, but any
suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.