Braillenote under Linux

I am thinking of getting a Braille note in the future.
It is the only Braille display I have had a demonstration of.
Tony from Pulsedata UK demonstrated it to me when I lived with my parents.
One of the things I asked was will it work under Linux?
He thinks it might but can anyone confirm this?
I know it has a Windows based operating system but would it work under Linux
as a Braille display?
Hope someone can answer my question.