Re: SV: a problem

I'm in complete disagreement here.  Coming home from a bad day at work;
it's not possible to waste god due to lack of proximity while it is
possible to waste several characters in those games.  I suspect these
kinds of games have probably done more to prevent violence since their
invention and distribution than the bible too.  Blind people have more
reason than much of the population to find these kinds of games appealing
just based on past and ongoing discrimination in our everyday existences.
There was a long thread on blind-x about church experiences and much of it
ended up not being advertising helpful to religions or the churches that
support them.

--
Registered as user #315636 with the Linux Counter,
http://counter.li.org/!