Centericq & cursor routings / ELinks

hello
I have a problem with Centericq: my Braille device is a Baum Vario 40, and
when i am writing and press the cursor routing key, instead of positioning
the cursor on the chosen character, it writes "DC" at the end of the line.
what's the matter?
and for ELinks, I do not understand, in complex pages with tables, when I
cannot reach the end of the line and words are truncated, how can I scroll
them? I mean: they result truncated even scrolling with the movement
commands pan right and pan left (i.e. TL2 for going left and  TR2 for going
right)
someone mentioned "square bracket" but I did not understand what you mean, I
use brltty 3.2.
which buttons should I press?
bye and thanks