ViaVoice TTS is included in debian packages

someone was looking for ViaVoice TTS engine; it is available into the Debian packages, installing apt-get install viavoice-tts-rtk and viavoice-tts-sdk.
I didn't test the installation yet, as I am now reading the emacspeak howto; I am a newbie so I did not want to ask for help in blinux-list.
I was astonished noticing that the program was in Debian, I just downloaded the rpm packages from Lorenzo Prince's FTP server and then with alien --to-deb I converted it into debian packages, then I just played typing apt-cache search viavoice, and... here it was!
I hope there are no additional packages to install, to run viavoice with emacspeak.
bye