Re: yasr with flite and/or eflite

Hi.  I asked the author what to do to get yasr working with eflite.
Once you have yasr compiled installed, edit the .yasr.conf file.
Uncomment the line to tell it to use an emacspeak server and change the
port to /usr/bin/eflite.  My config file for yasr is called .yasr.conf
and is in my home dir.  I think it is possible to install yasr system
wide so the config file would end up in /etc.  The important lines for
eflite are:

synthesizer=Emacspeak server
synthesizer port=|/usr/bin/eflite

This assumes you have flite and eflite installled and the eflite binary
is in /usr/bin.

Hope this helps.
          Kenny