Re: yasr with flite and/or eflite

When you say "how to use," do you mean work with it as opposed to
"install it?"

The only documentation I've found is in the yasr configuration script
which contains all the key bindings. This is available once you unpack
the sources. And, it's in /etc/yasr.conf after installation. I believe
it puts it there--maybe I did and have just forgotten that.

In any case, the starting point is http://eflite.sf.net

Cheryl Homiak writes:
> From: Cheryl Homiak <chomiak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Where do i find info on how to use yasr with flite and/or eflite? I have been
> looking through the documentation for all three but don't see it. but I know
> it's been done because when I search on google I find emails from people
> commenting they've got the combination working.
>
> thanks.
>
> cheryl

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development