eflite related question

Hello to all,
I will soon be shifting to redhat 9.0 server.
I know that I won't be able to use ibm viavoice speach synthesizer on it.
I will try to use eflite but I am worried about the speach quality.
can any one please telll me how to get some better voices and how to get these voices installed?
thanks
Krishnakant.