Re: Oralux (fwd)

But the knoppix distribution isn't for blind people, and it is also a
bootable CDR.

When one goes to buy an automobile here in the States, one frequently
gets to take a test drive. For some companies, one can even keep this
test drive automobile overnight.

Why wouldn't we provide the potential Linux user a no obligation, non
threatening opportunity to test drive Linux? I don't think anyone's
saying "this is all you'll ever need."

And, I want one of these two, to keep in my purse, so that I can boot
almost any computer without brining my own Linux computer with me.

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development

Email: janina@xxxxxxx		Phone: (202) 408-8175