oralux

Actually, I think this is kind of interesting--no, not as a replacement for
debian, but as a teaching tool and as something contained on a cdrom that can be
popped into a computer anywhere and used, though it apparently does require nine
gigabytes of hd space to be available.
i find the download page a bit confusing as to what to download. also, there's a
statement in the description about having "inherited braille drivers' but I see
no mention of braille elsewhere, so not sure what this statement meant.
I wouldn't at all mind having a linux distro on cdrom with speech and braille
(well, braille would be enough for me but I think both are needed to meet
different people's needs). Might take a look at this.

Cheryl