Re: postfix MTA not listed as system service RH9

Hi.
According to the docs, it seems I am running Postfix 1.1.11.  I am using
Postfix to host mail services locally instead of having to rely on a
remote server to send and receive mail.
One question.  This may sound stupid, but I can't seem to figure out how
to properly remove an RPM.  LOL.  I thought it was rpm -e, but that always
tells me that the package isn't installed even when it is.  I think that
is where I will need the help at the moment to remove the sendmail
packages.  I can see that Postfix is MUCH easier to configure than
Sendmail, and it looks more secure, as Postfix components can be chrooted
to the mail queue through the master.cf file.

Thanks for the help

Lorenzo