Re: BRLTTY & Tieman braille voyager

On Tue, Jun 10, 2003 at 03:25:12AM +0200, Odd Martin Baanrud wrote:
> Can someone tell me how to compile BRLTTY so it works stright with Tieman
> Braille Voyager?
> Has the pre-compiled 2.4.19-kernel support for USB?

this is what i found while building kernel 2.4.20
Tieman Voyager USB Braille display support
CONFIG_USB_BRLVOYAGER
  Say Y here if you want to use the Voyager USB Braille display from
  Tieman. See <file:Documentation/usb/brlvger.txt> for more
  information.

  This code is also available as a module ( = code which can be
  inserted in and removed from the running kernel whenever you want).
  The module will be called brlvger.o. If you want to compile it as
  a module, say M here and read <file:Documentation/modules.txt>.
that's all i know about your question
Summer