RE: Access to TECH Books Online

Hello Debbie and Janina,

Bookshare is gradually moving the titles from O'reilly to its collection.
Several weeks ago, they added approximately 20 titles.  At this time, they
are a bit short-staffed and are unable to process O'reilly titles as much as
they would like.  However, if as a user, you are interested in obtaining a
particular title, please write to oreilly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and the staff will
obtain a title for you.

I hope this information helps.

Pratik

P.S  The books that currently exist, are in an excellent quality.  They are
not yet converted in the BRF format, considering the challenge to convert
technical material into braille.  However they are available in Daisy,
which, in turn, can be converted to html which are nicely linked and
excellent heading navigation is provided.

Pratik Patel
Managing Director
CUNY Assistive Technology Services
the City University of New York