Re: Triple-Talk Was Re: DECtalk Express. Consider Triple Talk Usb

I wrote the Linux driver for the DoubleTalk PC.  When the TripleTalk
came out, I wrote them volunteering to write a drive for it.  I never
got a reply.

Incidentally, I just finished returning a U.S. Robotics USB modem
because it turned out to be a Winmodem - that is, it only works in
conjunction with software running on the host, and U.S. Robotics only
supplies a Windows version of the software.  The U.S. Robotics
technical support lady told me that all their USB modems are
Winmodems.  The TripleTalk may work the same way.

      - Jim Van Zandt