RedHat 9 installation surprises

Hi all,
For those who are using older hardware-driven braille displays be warned
that the RedHat 9 text mode installation Doesn't work properly from the
console. My braille display cannot read the screen even though I've typed
"linux text" on the boot prompt. But serial installation works fine
though.
By the way, is it possible somehow to view the other consoles in serial
mode. I get a hang during partition detection and would very much like to
read the diagnostic messages from the other consoles.

Thanks,
/Tobias

--
Member of the Synth/New Age band Platinum Box:
http://www.mp3.com/plbox/

Get paid cash everytime you receive e-mail!
Sign up for FREE at: http://www.MintMail.com/?m=353886