Re: msn registration

Oops!!  That was from my signature.  Sorry for the confusion.  I have Pine
set up to generate a random signature from the fortune file every time I
send a message.  The line you read about the sbin loader happened to be
from the sinature that was generated for that message.  I wish it would
have generated the signature that it generated on the next message.  It
said "avoid the gates of hell: ust Lunux."  I think that would have fit
quite well into the spirit of the message. LOL.

Lorenzo

If Bill Gates is the Devil then Linus Torvalds must be the Messiah.
	-- Unknown source