Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 20:56:11 +0100
From: MRS AMINA MOHAMMED <mrsaminamohammed@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: lorenzo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: URGENT ASSISTANCE/HELP

Dear Friend

Greetings !!

I come to you with a sincere heart believing in Almighty God that you
will consider my plight and come to help and also benefit from me.
I am Mrs. Amina Mohammed, cousin and Personal Assistant to former
Nigeria Head of State, Late General Sanni Abacha who died on the 8th July
1998 while in power. Before I proceed please accept my apology for the
embarrassment this mail might cause you for coming from a total stranger
who you do not know. Actually I got your contact from the Internet;
please do not feel bad about it because I am compelled to reach you due
to urgent need to safeguard the money in question. (...*snip*...)

This message goes on and on forever, well, about two or three more pages
of this mess.  I saw a message similar to this forwarded to another list
as a warning that it was a scam, but I never got anything like this untill
I started using Sendmail and Linux to host my own mail server, so that is
one of the reasons that I think I may have an open relay.  Any help on
closing my relay and bouncing these unwanted messages would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Lorenzo

So in the future, one 'client' at a time or you'll be spending CPU time with
lots of little 'child processes'.
	-- Kevin M. Bealer, commenting on the private life of a Linux nerd