Urgent, can some one help?

Hello to lorenzo and other friends.
seams that the server was down and no mails were coming from the blinux list for quite some time.
Well I am stuck in a cerious problem. Thanks to lorenzo that I am still holding on.
I am trying to get yasr work with other voices like ked etc. for eflite. Well, actually my yasr is working fine with flite and eflite but the default voice is very bad and I can not understand what it says. Please give me a detailed information on how to go about installing these other voices and getting them running on my flite and eflite speach systems.
I have the .tar.gz files for the voices. now I want to know where to uncompress the files and where to put the folder. I uncompressed the files and it created a folder named festival. I don't know what to do with this folder.
Please give me a step by step information on how to get these voices running. if some one is running yasr with viavoice tts then please send me the .yasr.conf file.
further more I don't find any documentation for yasr so I am still in a problem. I tried to run the man page through emacspeak but once the man page is run then I can get back to the prompt of the shell under emacspeak even after quitting.
further more, I want to know if emacspeak can be used to run vi editor? if yes then why does it take me to debug mode after I give the :wq command>
Please help me particularly in yasr as I have no idea where to go for my solutions.