Alva ABT320 Braille Terminal with Gnopernicus

Hello,

Is anyone using an ABT320 Alva Braille terminal? I want to use mine with
Gnopernicus, since there is no support for the Brai8lle lite 40 in
Gnopernicus yet. i could ask about this on the gnome-accessibility list,
but I suspect that nobody would know the answers to the following
questions.

1. Howe do I change the baud rate and other serial parameters? The manual
tells how to change from serial to parallel ports, but not how to change
the parameters. If they are fixed, what are they?

2. Is anyone using the ABT320 with BRLTTY?How well do the operating and
navigation keys work?

Thanks,
john

--