Re: BRLTTY 3.2 and Tieman Braille Voiager

Hi: After installation of brltty you can edit /etc/brltty.conf file, or
wherever your brltty.conf is, and
specify any needed parameters right ther. And please, don't get angry but
minimal reading of the manual doesn't hurt. To learn pretty much
everything about brltty you can visit:
http://www.mielke.cc/brltty

Good luck.
Pawel.