Re: BRLTTY 3.2 and Tieman Braille Voiager

Try compiling it normally and at the command prompt entering a command
like:

brltty -bvo

I think this is the correct driver.

HTH

Lorenzo

Eh, that's it, I guess.  No 300 million dollar unveiling event for this
kernel, I'm afraid, but you're still supposed to think of this as the
"happening of the century" (at least until the next kernel comes along).
	-- Linus, in the announcement for 1.3.27

Odd Martin Baanrud staggered into view and mumbled: