From: blinux-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:blinux-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Michael Pozhidaev
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2003 10:02 PM
To: blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 16-bit eflite speech

Hello!
It is my first message to this list. I am from Siberia, Russia. I am 20
years old. I am using yasr with eflite. In Russian mailing list I met
information eflite generate only 8bit speech by default but there is
optional feature to use 16bit speech.  Please say me, is it real
information and where can I find detail information about it?
Michael Pozhidaev.