Re: linux freeamp appears gone

Does zinf need to be written up in .mailcap in order to run automatically
when playing sound off of the web?  I expect I've got it built though on a
machine that runs opensound as default.  There is an option in the
./configure for zinf to --disable-alsa and I'm wondering if that in some
way might enable oss or is oss playing code missing from zinf?  If so,
I'll have to download and build alsa then rebuild zinf.