Re: linux freeamp appears gone

Question:

Does this mean that Alsaplayer has a command line interface?  I was given
to understand by what I saw in a description of it on download.com that it
only could be used with X-windows.  However, I have heard about how good
it sounds, and I would love to be able to use it.

Lorenzo

What you end up with, after running an operating system concept through
these many marketing coffee filters, is something not unlike plain hot
water.
	-- Matt Welsh

Kenny Hitt staggered into view and mumbled: