OHPhone

Hi,
since I would like to chat on an easy way than typing, I tried to
install ohphone; under Debian just 2 apt-gets install:
ohphone and openh323gk
Then: $ ohphone -g machine -l
(l for listen, or you replace it with a username).
Problem: the machine of the preson I want to reach is beyond a
router/fw, and mine is also beyond a Dlink router/fw/etc.
So:
dos someone have experienced ohphone and knows about these typical
fw-alike problems, and knows for example which port should be opened,
with which protocol?

Thanx in advance. Osvaldo.