Re: Install Slackware via network with BRLTTY

Will speakup run on 9.0? It seems that most of the speakup images I've
tried for debian and redhat are corrupted, zipspeak has a module mismatch
problem that prevents it from being usefull. I.E. no modules end up loading.
What's out that I can install with speech and be booting with speech the
first time? The lack of sighted assistance is pretty prominent for me,
since most of the others in this complex are too disabled to do much, much
less properly read what's on the screen.