Re: Windows Emulation? Possible? A waste of time? what do you think.

I'm probably missing something, but if Jaws is functioning anywhere near
properly, without authorization it should run in demo mode which would
give you 40 minutes. I think there's even a free Windows screen reader
somewhere...

Note that but for the change to mailcap I reported yesterday i would not
have been able to read any of the messages in this thread except for L.
C.'s.

Lee