html inside email

I find it almost essential to have an easy way to read the html "version"
of my incoming mail.
I would not want to lose this feature.
Some say it is a security risk, but it's not, for me,
because my browser doesn't execute javascript.
Usually this is a bad thing, but in this case I guess it's a good thing.
Anyways, I can click on the links referenced in the email,
or fill out forms and submit information directly.

Also, I get a lot of email where the text version says,
"What's wrong with you?  Can't you read html?
Go to this or that icon on Explorer and fix it!"
While the html version has the real information.
So again, you want to read the rendered html.

I use edbrowse for my browser and mail client,
which is 100% text based, and I have no trouble.
It presents both versions of the email and I can read the former
or browse the latter.

www.eklhad.net/linux/app/

Take care,
Karl