Linux beginner

Hello Listers,
I am a new blind linux user in Viet Nam. I would like to study it but I
really do not know where and what to start. Can you tell me exactly which
linux tutorials from the beginning to advance more comprehensible and
understandable? And which Linux packages should I install on my computer? I
know that there are some such as SuSe, Redhat. And also, I am studying C++.
I would like to work it under linux environment but I do not know well which
screen readings softwares are the best ones for visually impaired persons? I
have one Braille display MB408S of MDV company, one hardware speech
synthesizer DoubleTalk LT. Can you help me explain and give me suggestions
for these questions? Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Hoai Phuc, (please pronounce my name "Phuc" as "Fook")! Once more thanks!