using partition magic for duel boot

Hello all

    I got redhat Linux from there ftp site and want to install it on the machine I have windows 98SE on.  I had this done for me by a friend on my old pc.  He used partition magic and now I have partition magic.  I want to reserve 10 or 15 GB for redhat.  I remember when he did it I had a C and D partition (my D was used for my music for my acb and mikesmess broadcasts.) but he had both red hat and windows 98SE on the C partition (he used 10GB 5 for Windows and 5 for Redhat.)  I wondered if anyone knows how I can do that with partition magic so both red hat and windows show up on the C drive.  I know windows could not see the files in the red hat and red hat could not see the files in the windows.

    I hope I am explaining this well enough for you all to understand, and hope this is not off topic.  Oh yes one more thing when I booted the pc it shows red hat and gave me a choice for either red hat or windows

hope someone can help

For the best in old time radio and the oldie of the day check out

Check out my many internet broadcasts at

Enjoy