Re: talking rescue CD roms

On 03/03/03  7:27 PM +0000, Karl Dahlke wrote:
> You may have noticed that the newest computers don't have floppy drives.
> They boot from CD rom.
> Therefore, we need talking rescue CDs.
*snip*
You might check out knoppix, it has all the x stuff on it, but it seems
like it could be made to talk fairly easily. Check it out at
http://www.knopper.net. You may not want to use this as it is very large
something like 2.4 gb compressed and put on the disc, but it can serve
as an implementation of the rescue cd idea.

--
Unix is a user friendly operating system. It just picks its friends more
carefully than others.