Re: Linux at work with screen readers

Hello!

Another solution is brass: It is based on brltty, but has support for
speech. brass supports some hardware synthesizers and software speech
(freephone/mbrola or IBMs Viavoice). brass has a customizable algorithm
which searches for the position on the screen where it positions its
speech and braille cursor. You can get brass at:

http://www.butenuth.onlinehome.de/blinux/index-en.html

	Roger