From: Jason Fayre [mailto:jfayre@sun.com]
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2003 4:08 PM
To: blinux-list@redhat.com
Subject: RE: financial software for linux

Hello,
Well, banks usually don't have a clue about Linux.  I just need something that can import a quicken QIF file.  I can download those from my bank with a web browser.

By Web-based, I mean software that can be accessed through a web-browser that I can install on a local server.  Such software would be either based in Perl or PHP and would probably interface with an SQL database of some sort.  I have seen packages on freshmeat, but nothing that will deal with Quicken files.