gnopernicus on redhat8 help please...

Hey all,

I am trying to install gnopernicus on a redhat8 box for a friend who is blind. I have found a pretty good site that shows one how to download the latest and greatest packages from the gnome CVS site. The link follows:

http://www.baum.ro/gnopernicus.html

Everything was going great until I got to the point where I needed to download the 'go_gnome' script. Seems the link is broken--404-Not Found. A search of the actual directory shows no such file. Have any of you used this site with this script before? If so, would you be able to post the script for me?

I have also tried the instructions at the following website:

http://tux31.homelinux.net/linux/inst_gnome2_accessibility.htm

Extremely difficult to follow and I think unecessary since redhat8 already uses Gnome2. This is the one site I've found that makes any sense to me. Can anyone help me out? Sorry to bother this forum with such a question, but for some reason or the other, the webmaster of the site with broken link has no email address posted to report such problems to.

Many thanks in advance!