DOS box in Linux

Walt,

The Linux assembler is called as. you can type as --help to learn
something about it or man as. Probably you can get even better information
by typing info as. You should not find it hard to learn. i'm not too sure
how similar it is to whatever dos assembler you are using.

In general, unless you need a particular dos program, dosemu just isn't
worth it. I do happen to need to use one DOS program. That's why I've been
fighting it.

John

--
Computers to Help People, Inc.